ACTUAL Ai & WE Love the 50s, 60s, 70s & 80s . "PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.
Will check back. Maybe.You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.I know the powers to be out in the media, they are playing mind games with everyone you are not being told the 100 percent truth on what's truly is happening.ACTUAL Ai & WE Love the 50s, 60s, 70s & 80s . "PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING..
ACTUAL Ai & WE Love the 50s, 60s, 70s & 80s
Will check back. Maybe.You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.
ACTUAL Ai & WE Love the 50s, 60s, 70s & 80s FACTS vs MYTHS. In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back.
Will check back. Maybe.You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.
ACTUAL Ai & WE Love the 50s, 60s, 70s & 80s . "PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING..
ACTUAL Ai & WE Love the 50s, 60s, 70s & 80s FACTS vs MYTHS. In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back.
I know the powers to be out in the media, they are playing mind games with everyone you are not being told the 100 percent truth on what's truly is happening.
Will check back. Maybe.You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.
ACTUAL Ai & WE Love the 50s, 60s, 70s & 80s . "PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING..
No comments:
Post a Comment