Marty we will jam and have fun Just responding to your message on craigslist about needing company. You mentioned you're a retired marine.Love Is A Battlefield:How much are views worth in your world?Just got my new Fender Newport , Haven't played a guitar cense I was 13 , But am going to jam with my buddy Marty , who you all see his art work on FB.
- Bridges Of Love .Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What is, is not, Purple Strongest hearts.Bridges Of Love .Sinners And Saints:I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.
I'm down to have fun, smoke, and listen to old stories. Let me know if you'd like to hang out sometime soon. Good Morning Dude,That was deep, your reply, thanks for the moments shared, views across the net. USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.What’s happening,Considering solar energy for your home?
What do u do, When you're sad ?Adult Lounge,Thickness Paradise ( post all u want ) NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour!Sinners And Saints:I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.
Dreams dancing on cloud nine, mercy and goodness, angels on hand, hand out to help the lost, warm arms at rest. Angels in packs, angels in hosts, angels everywhere."It's not the package and the wrapping which counts but what is inside, underneath the clothes and the skin."
Love Is A Battlefield:How much are views worth in your world?Just got my new Fender Newport , Haven't played a guitar cense I was 13 , But am going to jam with my buddy Marty , who you all see his art work on FB. Good Morning Dude,That was deep, your reply, thanks for the moments shared, views across the net. USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.What’s happening,
- "PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING...ACTUAL Ai & WE Love the 50s, 60s, 70s & 80s Sinners And Saints:I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.
You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.ACTUAL Ai & WE Love the 50s, 60s, 70s & 80s - Considering solar energy for your home?Sinners And Saints:I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.
ACTUAL Ai & WE Love the 50s, 60s, 70s & 80s FACTS vs MYTHS. In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back.Considering solar energy for your home?
No comments:
Post a Comment