People say I be rude I say naw I'm real and I don't do bs . Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions:
Getting older, getting slower, things to do, staying alive, living large, in the moment, sunny and bright, looking for a friend, someone to talk to, someone to visit, just to let you know.Name your brand of crazy...Farmer in the dell, getting ground ready now...When I get back home. Don’t call me angel .
WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels
Starr Bright, Words In Waves. DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright.America’s Color Revolution Pandering to the Establishment Now Ubiquitous. Paul Craig Roberts,TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK .

People say I be rude I say naw I'm real and I don't do bs . Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions:
Getting older, getting slower, things to do, staying alive, living large, in the moment, sunny and bright, looking for a friend, someone to talk to, someone to visit, just to let you know.Name your brand of crazy...Farmer in the dell, getting ground ready now...When I get back home. Don’t call me angel .
From: Kristen Gabel via DocuSign,
Starr Bright, Words In Waves. DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright.America’s Color Revolution Pandering to the Establishment Now Ubiquitous. Paul Craig Roberts,TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK .
A treacherous person, as in Ben secretly applied for the same job as his best friend; no one knew he was such a snake in the grass .Winners, Losers, Learners, Joy In The Mornings, Peace, Love, Happiness.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.... wishes of one:
WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels
No comments:
Post a Comment