Thursday, September 24, 2026

Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.

 WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".What if you couldn't explain what you needed during a mental health crisis?*STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER , IS THAN SMART & POOR!



Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.



  • CRYSTAL LAKE National Forest "Thanks to you, Jason, this forest hasn't seen a fire or a litterbug in 38 years..."'Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky. Oh you think I'm a bitch, please standby, while I straighten my crown .Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.

  • 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.

    You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.



  • 'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.
    Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.

  Love me, Hate me., it really doesn’t matter, but what does matter is that u can’t ignore me. SHOW THE ME SEQUEL.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces...