Wednesday, September 23, 2026

You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down."PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING...

 FOR RESERVATIONS, please call (858) 761-4369 or email: runninggrunion@juno. com. Sign up today! (Pictured below is the Silvas Family 1908, courtesy of Abel ...IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.


You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down."PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING...


WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever. Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down."PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING...



You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.BRUTAL REALITIES.SORRY, BUT NOT SORRY.. there should never be a time where you think your friends are talking about you, making a post about you or being shady towards you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

President Donald Trump made multiple false claims in his address to the United Nations General Assembly, though he largely stuck to a prepared text.

  You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Ri...