Thursday, September 24, 2026

VETERANS HOMELESS BLUES.IF YOU WOKE UP TODAY, THAT’S REASON ENOUGH TO BE GRATEFUL. IF YOU HAVE FOOD TO EAT, THAT’S A REASON TO BE GRATEFUL

 

  • CRYSTAL LAKE National Forest "Thanks to you, Jason, this forest hasn't seen a fire or a litterbug in 38 years..."'Goodness and mercy, angels to protect, wishes of man in sky. Oh you think I'm a bitch, please standby, while I straighten my crown .Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.
  • 'IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE VALUE OF LOYALTY YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE DAMAGE OF BETRAYAL
  • VETERANS HOMELESS BLUES.IF YOU WOKE UP TODAY, THAT’S REASON ENOUGH TO BE GRATEFUL. IF YOU HAVE FOOD TO EAT, THAT’S A REASON TO BE GRATEFUL

  • 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.

    You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.



  • 'Squidward once said... Kevin Shelton , Don’t call me angel. Right, dude in this connection, is you.
    Issues to share. I ain’t the one to gossip. You reap what you sow. Be mindful of your behavior and how you treat others.

VETERANS HOMELESS BLUES.IF YOU WOKE UP TODAY, THAT’S REASON ENOUGH TO BE GRATEFUL. IF YOU HAVE FOOD TO EAT, THAT’S A REASON TO BE GRATEFUL.


'IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE VALUE OF LOYALTY YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE DAMAGE OF BETRAYAL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Frank Agresti?Plenty of Fish in the seas. Mikey and a couple of other NY escapees.

Get real, telephones in heaven is a joke, lots of laughs, talk to the dead all the time, who needs a phone there? Donkeys and their toys, fr...