Love me, Hate me., it really doesn’t matter, but what does matter is that u can’t ignore me.
A WISE MAN HEARS ONE WORD AND UNDERSTANDS TWO.GOOD AND SWEET TIPS:SHOW THE ME SEQUEL.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find. *STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER , IS THAN SMART & POOR! Magical .From Primate to Politicians .’Me explaining how I paid for gas I pulled my butt apart and stuff.. was totally nude…it was weird.’
WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".What if you couldn't explain what you needed during a mental health crisis?
All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing”I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things..Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me The United States Honor Flag
TERMINATIONS, UCC 3, END GAME, NOT SIGNING, UCC 2, BECAUSE, YOU CAN NOT HAVE A UCC 2, WITHOUT A UCC 1 , THE FINANCIAL FORM. WHY WOULD SIGN. TERMINATIONS STANDS. NO EXTENSIONS REQUESTED, OR GIVEN.Thanks George Soros!
Credit Issues, Cash No Credit:When you are the only one, the precious one, you’re irreplaceable. Be the only one. Tell a story. Make a difference. Change people.
WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".What if you couldn't explain what you needed during a mental health crisis?
TERMINATIONS, UCC 3, END GAME, NOT SIGNING, UCC 2, BECAUSE, YOU CAN NOT HAVE A UCC 2, WITHOUT A UCC 1 , THE FINANCIAL FORM. WHY WOULD SIGN. TERMINATIONS STANDS.

No comments:
Post a Comment