Saturday, September 26, 2026

Oh you're sick and really weak? Here, tear open this steel package for medicine.I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?

 Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons. David Odell has passed away (1943-2026) received a "special thanks" credit on The Muppet Movie, and wrote the screenplay for The Dark Crystal .


PAUSE FINANCIAL CHANGES.Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.YIKES, HEAD FOR THE HILLS, THE JACKASSES ARE ON THE ROOF, TRYING TO GET IN YOUR POCKET...


Oh you're sick and really weak? Here, tear open this steel package for medicine.I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.

There's a peculiar kind of discipline required to watch someone unravel themselves and resist the urge to step in, correct them, or even acknowledge the performance at all.
Bob Dimond: Houses To Help, Money To Share, Cash Around The World.Oh you're sick and really weak? Here, tear open this steel package for medicine.I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.

  Pink Floyd: The Division Bell (Full Album)+To the dead, to the… - Rachel Cattle. 'Just wait and see ..Your Travel Mates,Bad luck runs ...