Sunday, July 19, 2026

W e I r d= wonderful :Exciting : interesting : Real: Different. Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate, horns of a goat, the flip sides of coins, cards flipped 54 ways to play each hand, seasons done in darkness.


Good And Sweet: Tips, Tales, Dimes To Drop. Waves In Words.Lessons Daily, Mountains Top. Lions to roar, faces in the crowds, good times, snakes, spiders and worms.I was befuddled. I actually asked the boy to repeat himself.

 W e I r d= wonderful :Exciting : interesting : Real: Different. Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate, horns of a goat, the flip sides of coins, cards flipped 54 ways to play each hand, seasons done in darkness.

Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.What do you do when there's nothing left to hold on to?Its about time, its about space, its about being lost in time.Good And Sweet: Tips, Tales, Dimes To Drop. Waves In Words.



Though for the day:No one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb....Lessons Daily, Mountains Top. Lions to roar, faces in the crowds, good times, snakes, spiders and worms.I was befuddled. I actually asked the boy to repeat himself.


 W e I r d= wonderful :Exciting : interesting : Real: Different. Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate, horns of a goat, the flip sides of coins, cards flipped 54 ways to play each hand, seasons done in darkness.




Once our Service Transfer team fully transfers your , Spruse or Sunrun service agreement to the new owner, the home solar installation can stay in the home.Good And Sweet: Tips, Tales, Dimes To Drop. Waves In Words.givemethevin.jpg

We appreciate you choosing GIVEMETHEVIN.COM, a GIVEMETHEVIN, LLC company with your car and your trust. If you are honest with us, you will be amazed with our services. We (GMTV) reserve the right to cancel any purchase offers at any time, for any reason. Any submissions after hours will be answered during business hours.


Lessons Daily, Mountains Top. Lions to roar, faces in the crowds, good times, snakes, spiders and worms.I was befuddled. I actually asked the boy to repeat himself.


 W e I r d= wonderful :Exciting : interesting : Real: Different. Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate, horns of a goat, the flip sides of coins, cards flipped 54 ways to play each hand, seasons done in darkness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.

  Pink Floyd: The Division Bell (Full Album)+To the dead, to the… - Rachel Cattle. 'Just wait and see ..Your Travel Mates,Bad luck runs ...