Sunday, July 19, 2026

Sharks and whales, birds and bees, trips to hell, blame games to play. Tricked and pimped, eaten alive for a season or two.

 Lessons Daily, Mountains Top. Lions to roar, faces in the crowds, good times, snakes, spiders and worms.I was befuddled. I actually asked the boy to repeat himself.


Lessons Daily, Mountains Top. Lions to roar, faces in the crowds, good times, snakes, spiders and worms.I was befuddled. I actually asked the boy to repeat himself.


I'M NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, I'M SELECTIVELY SOCIAL THERE'S A DIFFERENCE. I Can Make It Better.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!


Sharks and whales, birds and bees, trips to hell, blame games to play. Tricked and pimped, eaten alive for a season or two. 



Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire - Tales to spin, cash on table, books to write, trips to hell, snakes and frogs. Sharks and whales, birds and bees, trips to hell, blame games to play. Tricked and pimped, eaten alive for a season or two. 



USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.

  Pink Floyd: The Division Bell (Full Album)+To the dead, to the… - Rachel Cattle. 'Just wait and see ..Your Travel Mates,Bad luck runs ...