Saturday, June 6, 2026

What's in it for you?Call me an Old Soul, but I find peace in nature, nights, moon, sunsets, breezes, books, poetry, flowers, the smell of rain, and the people who feel like hug.'

NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour!Josh Reichert, Outlaw trucking group.Christmas Cheers, Happy Birthdays,Daily Holidays, Dances In The Streets.What's in it for you?



Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of...Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.I’M Here To Live.What's in it for you?

NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour!Josh Reichert, Outlaw trucking group.Christmas Cheers, Happy Birthdays,Daily Holidays, Dances In The Streets.



What's in it for you?Call me an Old Soul, but I find peace in nature, nights, moon, sunsets, breezes, books, poetry, flowers, the smell of rain, and the people who feel like hug.'


No comments:

Post a Comment

NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.

  Pink Floyd: The Division Bell (Full Album)+To the dead, to the… - Rachel Cattle. 'Just wait and see ..Your Travel Mates,Bad luck runs ...