Monday, August 5, 2024

I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common. PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak.

You reap what you sow. Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.Become a millionaire by dreaming big even in the worst of times.

 Road trips, and do you like to drive, do you have an RV, plane, or truck, house on the block, just have a little time to share, black, senior babe, creating new worlds, what I want, what I need, and what I would like, spinning tales, writing books, had to stop and say what is up.GIANTS, SURFERS, DREAMERS: RETIRED 2 ...LOVE, LUST, LUCKY BRAKES, DANCES ON CLOUDS, BIRDS AND BEES ...

You reap what you sow. Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.Become a millionaire by dreaming big even in the worst of times.

CLEAR DAZES, SONNY BRIGHT. GIANTS, SURFERS, DREAMERS: RETIRED 2 ...LOVE, LUST, LUCKY BRAKES, DANCES ON CLOUDS, BIRDS AND BEES ...




Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today."Time to change, time to grow.TODAY IS A NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER. GOD BLESS EVERYONE!



One of my posts, that did not last. So do you fly, here and there, or you in an RV, going here and there. I ask because, starting new journey, 28 days to move, from Cali, to Texas. Last week sold my house, only took 5 days, on the 6th day , we were in escrow. Told the agent to call me Hope. I hope this is going to be a quick, and painless process to sell this house, and it with help with my, PTSD, to do this out and in the moments. No problem, he said, Hope, we will do it  your way, and hope for the best, and what you want. CLEAR DAZES, SONNY BRIGHT. GIANTS, SURFERS, DREAMERS: RETIRED 2 ...LOVE, LUST, LUCKY BRAKES, DANCES ON CLOUDS, BIRDS AND BEES ..
Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.
No photo description available.
All reactions:
2

Subject: Media Covers Up Tracking of Unvaccinated People. TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544.


DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.
No photo description available.

 You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'Hats And Horns.What to do? Like -Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature. Me when the person I’m about to meet off marketplace to sell a dresser says “will you take a company check dated for next week?”

I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.
Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak.'Escrow321 ,The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well. Hats And Horns.What to do? Like ·Work, Wives, And What:Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns to blast.

Trips To The Blue Worlds, Trips To The Moon And Back, Games For Peter Pan, Daily Events. Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars.'SANFORD AND SON I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common
 You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.'Hats And Horns.What to do? Like ·
I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak.'Escrow321 ,The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well. Hats And Horns.What to do? Like ·Work, Wives, And What:Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns to blast.



Nothing to stop the wheels from going around, or the clocks to stop, rocks to roll, diamonds on the.

Though for the day:No one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb....21. : Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: "DI...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gettin sick and ridin some doomsday dick? Media hype while i'm layin the pipe?Hands in the air, breezes to shot, sons to songs, one fine day.

  "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!Quarantine and flick the bean?   Lockdown and choke the cockdown?  Cabin fever and ...