Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Had money, on a card, that was created with the cash I had on me, $2800. I had cash to go.

Lots Of Transferable Skills: Writer For Rites.Babe: How the state makes money,  Texas traps the folks passing by, makes money on the stop, the trip to the detention center , paperwork done, held in a cell, without water, without a toilet, or paper. What a nightmare. I was so scared, upset, and alone, kicking myself, in and out of dodge, for being caught up with a case. 



Once Long Ago, Hits and Misses, Scores On Records. Kings Of Bats, Knight On The Playing Fields. Stars To Shine, Lessons To Teach. Role Model. 


Good morning, and happy Monday,  just wanted to touch base, how time flies, having fun or not. 

Back at home, working in the garden, lots of mud to move, and wait for the dirt, later in the day. 

Have to say that I wanted to share pictures of my life,the day I was stopped,  and the life I live, and what I have learned. 


Remember this alwayzz; An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it simply means that it's going to LAUNCH you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming HIGH.

The day I was stopped. Habit of mine, when I drive, do cruise control, 80 miles is as high as I am comfortable driving at. I have been doing the drive for years. Have been having issues with the events of July 3, 2024. Did not get a ticket for speeding. So no insurance hit, little miracle in my head, cheers. 

Coming back, on the drive back home, I drove the speed limit, and the flow of traffic went around me, not taking chances on being seen in plain sight, under the radar.

How the state makes money,  Texas traps the folks passing by, makes money on the stop, the trip to the detention center , paperwork done, held in a cell, without water, without a toilet, or paper. What a nightmare. I was so scared, upset, and alone, kicking myself, in and out of dodge, for being caught up with a case. 


image.png
Senior , disabled, handicap veteran, 6 years Marine service, 25 years government worker, VA in Maryland, VA Tucson, VA Seattle VA Loma Linda,  and USPS, went postal 7 times.  Mental, crazy for a fee, no longer a team player, medical pot patient over 5 years.


Retired, homeowner in California, disability check from VA and SSDI, around $5000 a month. No income to state.

The VA gives out pot pills for my condition, and two others, last time I checked. Have a California Doctor's order for the pot. Can exceptions be made, can excuses be used, can you do the talking head part . Lawyers-talking heads, in my world, do the talk, that sold me on you, and your firm, you took the time, to talk, take your fee, and give me hope that someday, maybe soon, this will be over.  In time, this too, will pass. 

Desired outcome, no record, dismissed, and removed, whichever works for you. 
image.png
Was released July 4, 2024. The pound was closed, Nation's Birthday, 248 years. Had money, on a card, that was created with the cash I had on me, $2800. I had cash to go. 

2 Bonds, $500 each, bond man, $330, out I go, look away. Thank God, for little miracles to come your way. Had to buy clothes, spend the night in Post, Texas, and take a taxi, on a wild goose ride, for $260, to get a car in La Mesa, Texas, another $660 without a copy of paperwork, paperless company, and email, did not come off as stated. Still waiting for it. Still painful. Need to talk about it, to get it out, so I can move on. More mountains to climb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gettin sick and ridin some doomsday dick? Media hype while i'm layin the pipe?Hands in the air, breezes to shot, sons to songs, one fine day.

  "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!Quarantine and flick the bean?   Lockdown and choke the cockdown?  Cabin fever and ...