Wednesday, July 24, 2024

THAT'S A PRETTY BIG DEVELOPMENT!SEND IN THE CLOWNS, TO THE LEFT, JOKERS TO THE RIGHT.Second-Class Scholar: How College COVID-19 Mandates Shattered My Dreams.

Some ways to do this are simple and have been around since the dawn of time. It's not arrogant to not follow the crowd. It's okay to hate everyone around you. Rats To Roaches, Walks Of Fame, Heads To Count 2.Witches, 5 Star ...Views Online, History To Note: Names And Faces .

Just turn around now 'Cause you're not welcome anymore Weren't you the one who tried to break me with goodbye? You think I'd crumble? You think I'd lay down and die? Oh no, not I, I will survive Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive.The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin .
THAT'S A PRETTY BIG DEVELOPMENT!SEND IN THE CLOWNS, TO THE LEFT, JOKERS TO THE RIGHT.Second-Class Scholar: How College COVID-19 Mandates Shattered My Dreams.

'I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'Monkeys to dance around the mulberry trees, the dogwood trees, games in the woods.
No photo description available.

THAT'S A PRETTY BIG DEVELOPMENT!SEND IN THE CLOWNS, TO THE LEFT, JOKERS TO THE RIGHT.Second-Class Scholar: How College COVID-19 Mandates Shattered My Dreams.

May be a doodle of heart and text that says 'DYSFUNCTIONAL YSFUN CTIONAL VALENTINE HEARTS LIKE U UR NOT ASA FRIEND AS LIKEU A U SOUND LIKEUR UR SOUND THAT LIKE FAT MOTHER PLATONIC 4-EVER IT'S U.IT'S NOT ME OK YOUR 4 AGE NOT NOT NOTSO so TONIGHT CLOSE, ΟΚ? ME CREEPING OUT KISSER WEIRD -brian. SHOEBOXBLOG.COM'

Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: ☀️Illuminati Exposed.Until Tomorrow: Shine.Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.Health Heart Homes.Homes Heal Hearts.Veterans on Section 8 Housing Project (Long Beach)Good Morning.
WAVESTOBEMADEMOREMOUNTAINSLEFTTOCLIMB.BLOGSPOT.COM
Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: ☀️Illuminati Exposed.Until Tomorrow: Shine.Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.Health Heart Homes.Homes Heal Hearts.Veterans on Section 8 Housing Project (Long Beach)Good Morning.
Sunny and bright lights, out in the dogwood trees, pieces of a dream, pieces of the rainbow.  Black and white matters, hearts on the fiel...

Manure Management - Faces in the crowds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gettin sick and ridin some doomsday dick? Media hype while i'm layin the pipe?Hands in the air, breezes to shot, sons to songs, one fine day.

  "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!Quarantine and flick the bean?   Lockdown and choke the cockdown?  Cabin fever and ...